I'm done with glaugust! It was neat, even if the time limit stressed me out.
I set a goal of 500 words per post, somewhat arbitrarily. I think seeing the "speed run" option was 500 words or less, so I figured 500 words was the threshold for "normal". A lot of my previous posts are shorter than that, so this size of post actually felt chunky to me. I spent the most time on the first post; started working on it in July.
I think the output quality was uneven at best, but there were a couple neat ideasin there. The time limit felt tough; I had some other commitments coming up so I actually felt the need to finish a little before the end of August. Good practice for me to just crank things out though. I liked making a little art for each post.
It's by far the most I've ever posted in a month, and post-number wise something like 20% of the total content of this blog. Though, in terms of effort, I worked pretty hard on my oneshot and hexcrawl, so that counts for something.

https://unsplash.com/photos/person-holding-black-binoculars-cUxF-FcFwL4
No comments:
Post a Comment